Location: Corona, CA
- Handles telephone calls, e-mails, and faxes from distributors and sales representatives regarding questions about shipments, orders received, etc.
- Works with HBC marketing efforts to facilitate their orders and determine order status.
- Communicates with outside freight carriers regarding POS freight shipments.
- Uses computer software programs to initiate and track orders.
- Ensures accuracy of data entered and generated as a result of the above functions.
- Assists internal and outside sales staff with their POS needs.
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Appreciation for accuracy of data
- Solid communication skills, verbal and written
- Commitment to providing good customer service over a wide range of “customers”
- Pleasant, professional telephone and e-mail manners
- Basic Excel knowledge and ability to word process at 35-40 wpm
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, changing priorities environment
If interested please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org